Thank you for considering Metro Hotel Dublin Airport for your stay. We want to assure you that your safety and wellness are of utmost importance to us. To ensure we continue to operate to the best standards, we are following the guidance and procedures recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Irish Health Service Executive (HSE). Adding to our already rigorous standards of health and safety, Coronavirus/Covid 19 specific measures, with enhanced procedures and training have been introduced, all of which are aimed at ensuring our staff and guests are protected.
* The temperature of all employees and guests will be checked on arrival to the hotel. Please note guests displaying a temperature 38C will unfortunately not be allowed to check in
* Introduced social distancing throughout the public areas, removing furniture where necessary to ensure adequate spacing for our guests and staff
* Introduced sanitiser stations in the public areas and we encourage all our guests to wash their hands regularly
* Enhanced our cleaning protocols to include additional sanitation and cleaning routines
* Our cleaning standards in bedrooms have been enhanced and staff have been trained to be extra diligent ensuring surfaces are being sanitised fully including door knobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remote, hair dryer and taps
* All windows in the bedrooms will be opened for full airing throughout the day
* In public areas, door handles/ handrails, door knobs, elevator switches and all high touch surfaces are being attended to on a regular basis
* Ongoing training is being carried out so as to ensure any new standards recommended are introduced immediately
Should you wish to change an existing booking, make a reservation now or if have any questions, we are here to help, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also have some extra special offers to look forward to and if you would like to be included in our mailing list please let us know or sign up here
As always, we offer hassle-free booking and ease of communication with our team when you book direct on our websites. We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options to ensure responsible and safe travel.
We thank you for your continued support. We look forward to continuing to welcome you all to the hotel and committing to the highest level of safety around this issue.
Should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us