Thank you for considering Metro Hotel Dublin Airport for your stay. We want to assure you that your safety and wellness are of utmost importance to us. To ensure we continue to operate to the best standards, we are following the guidance and procedures recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Irish Health Service Executive (HSE). Adding to our already rigorous standards of health and safety, Coronavirus/Covid 19 specific measures, with enhanced procedures and training have been introduced, all of which are aimed at ensuring our staff and guests are protected and are listed below
* Introduced signage, protective screens and other measures to protect both our staff and customers
* Introduced social distancing throughout the public areas, removing furniture where necessary to ensure adequate spacing for our guests and staff
* Introduced sanitiser stations in the public areas and we encourage all our guests to wash their hands regularly
* Enhanced our cleaning protocols to include additional sanitation and cleaning routines
* Our cleaning standards in bedrooms have been enhanced and staff have been trained to be extra diligent ensuring surfaces are being sanitised fully including door knobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remote, hair dryer and taps
* All windows in the bedrooms will be opened for full airing throughout the day
* In public areas, door handles/ handrails, door knobs, elevator switches and all high touch surfaces are being attended to on a regular basis
* Ongoing training is being carried out so as to ensure any new standards recommended are introduced immediately
Should you wish to change an existing booking, make a reservation now or if have any questions, we are here to help, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also have some extra special offers to look forward to and if you would like to be included in our mailing list please let us know or sign up here
As always, we offer hassle-free booking and ease of communication with our team when you book direct on our websites. We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options to ensure responsible and safe travel.
We thank you for your continued support. We look forward to continuing to welcome you all to the hotel and committing to the highest level of safety around this issue.
Should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us
Your Journey Throughout the Hotel
- At the entrance doors all touch point areas continuously sanitised using approved chemicals
- Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance
- Clear floor & wall markings in the lobby to indicate correct measures for social
- Screens at our reception desk
- Check-in process remains as contactless as physically possible, credit card pin pads sanitised after every use
- Key cards are sanitised after every use
- Once checked in you will then have the option of using the lifts or staircase to access your bedroom
Journey To Your Room
- We have sanitising stations at all entry points to the hotel and restaurant
- Our team will be keeping our ground floor cleaned and sanitised throughout the day, this includes all high touch points e.g. lifts, lift buttons, doors and door handles, front desk area and public bathrooms
- Lifts can be used by maximum of 2 people or people from the same household
Entering Your Bedroom
- Bedroom doors including door handles are sanitised after the room has been cleaned and checked by our team. Door seal is placed on each bedroom door to assure you no one has entered the room after its inspection
- Staff will wear appropriate personal protective equipment and are fully trained in how to put on and remove PPE safely
- All our bedrooms are cleaned to the highest standards but as part of our continued effort in the fight against covid-19 we will now focus on sanitising high touch points immediately following our usual deep clean as follows:
- Switches & controls including all lighting, electrical sockets, TV remote control, kettle, hair dryer and air-conditioning controller
- Surfaces including tables, work desk, bedside lockers and headboards
- Door handles including the main door, bathroom door and drawers
- Wardrobe items including hangers and safes
- All bathrooms including surfaces, taps, shower controls, baths, shower walls, shower rails, toilet seat, toilet flush and towel rails
- All in room amenities including dispensers, tissue boxes, tea & coffee trays
- Our linen is serviced externally through a very reputable linen company who are held to the highest standards of treating bed linens. Our duvets, mattresses and pillows are covered at all times with fresh mattress/pillow protectors and are chemically cleaned on a regular rotation
Availing Of All We Have To Offer
- Our facilities will be open in line with government directives. We will continue to keep up to date with all information on scheduled opening times and will react to this information to keep both our employees and guests safe.
- We will limit the amount of guest amenities in guest rooms to ensure we are adhering to our strict cleaning and sanitising policies; this will also include in room servicing. Our staff will only service a room if the guest has vacated prior to the time the cleaning is due to take place. We will also limit our contact time in each room during a multi night stay. We are also happy to supply fresh towels and toiletries should you wish to have a contactless stay.
Restaurant & Bar
- Breakfast is served from 7am until 10am in the comfort of your own room. Please click here to view our breakfast menu.
- We operate restaurant service for dinner from 5pm daily whilst adhering to strict social distancing measures in place throughout our ground floor areas. Beverages are offered during our dining service.
- In-room dining options are available, please click here to view our room service menu
- Please Comply with our COVID 19 Ambassador at all times
- Young guests must be supervised at all times
- We are encouraging cashless/contactless payments
Meeting Room Facilities
- We can offer meeting room facilities depending on the number of attendees, we will only offer meeting room space where social distancing measures can be properly adhered to. Please contact us for further information.
- We offer express check out service for a contactless check out
Plan Your Next Trip
- Please take the time to let us know of your experience, we will of course keep you updated of any special offers available, simply opt in when signing your registration card and you will be kept up to date.
Sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest difference. If there is anything our team can do to make your visit more comfortable please do not hesitate to contact us.