The team at Metro Hotel Dublin Airport would like you to know the safety, health and well-being of you and our team is our highest priority. We are actively monitoring coronavirus (COVID-19) updates from the World Health Organisation and will continue to respond based on the best advice of the H.S.E., Irish governments, public health authorities, and medical professionals. We have spoken with all our staff & they are all fully versed on Covid-19 & the correct procedures to follow.
While the situation is still evolving rapidly, we know it is important to be prepared to deal with any escalation in the spread of the virus and have the following actions in place:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- We have ensured there is a sufficient supply of hand gloves, masks, sanitisers and disinfectant materials in the property
- Additional cleaning of public areas and frequently touched surfaces (door handles / reception desk / elevator buttons) – using products which are effective in killing the virus
- We have identified all common touch points and have implemented a thorough sanitisation of these points
- We have circulated HSE & WHO guidelines on personal hygiene and travel arrangements to all employees
- All public area all touch points have been established and a regular schedule to sanitize all of these, eg doors, switches, counters has been put in place
- We are committed to playing our part in trying to prevent Covid-19 from escalating. We ask that our customers do the same and follow the HSE & WHO guidelines regarding personal hygiene and Covid-19
GUIDELINES FOR CUSTOMERS
Consider the following advice on how to protect yourself from COVID-19 infection.
- Wash hands properly and regularly
- Before and after eating or drinking
- After going to the toilet, nose blowing, sneezing or coughing
- After cleaning procedures, handling waste and waste bins
- After handling contaminated (dirty) items
- Whenever hands become visibly dirty
- If in contact with a sick person, especially those with respiratory symptoms
- Cover mouth when coughing and sneezing:
- Cover nose and mouth with disposable tissues – if you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your arm or sleeve
- Place used tissues into a sealed bin – wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Review travel guidance from your own country’s Department of Foreign Affairs and the Irish Department of Foreign Affairs
HIGH RISK GROUPS
If you are in a high risk group, consider if travel is in your best interest. Discuss your concerns with your doctor by phone and keep your distance from people who are sick.
Those considered to be at higher risk for COVID-19 include the following:
- People aged 65 years and older
- People with long-term medical conditions – for example, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes or liver disease
SYMPTOMS TO LOOK OUT FOR
- A cough
- Shortness of breath
- Breathing difficulties
- Fever (high temperature)
We will continue to be vigilant at this present time as we know people are particularly worried. Our Team is doing as much as we possibly can to allay your fears of visiting the hotel.
As always, we offer hassle-free booking and ease of communication with our team when you book direct on our websites. We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options to ensure responsible and safe travel.
We thank you for your continued support. For now it’s business as usual and we look forward to continuing to welcome you all to the hotel and committing to the highest level of safety around this issue.
Should you have any queries or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us